Intellectual property events
Show events filter
Amsterdam - Netherlands
Theme: Weaving Innovation & Technology into the Legal Ecosystem
For more information click here
About World Litigation Forum
World Litigation Forum aims to enhance the effectiveness of Litigation Laws by organizing interaction between Legal stakeholders including both public and private sectors. World Litigation Forum has consultative status, as an international non-governmental organization.
The World Litigation Forum is devoted to provide a platform to bring together legal professionals from around the world to connect, network, develop business. It also address and discuss the latest legal trends, IP Litigation Issues, Impact of GDPR, current issues & challenges in Law. In a nutshell also provide fresh insight to Law Society and other associations on the latest legal developments.
Who Attends World Litigation Forum?
Law firm Partners
Corporate Directors and Executives – KPO/BPO/FPO Industry
Private Practice Attorneys
Executives & Directors of LPO Company
Global Legal Professional
Legal consultants, Policy makers and Government Officials
Technocrats and Executives from legal industry
Why Attend ?
- Knowledge and learning from industry veterans
- Exposure, Promotion, Brand Visibility and Recognition for generating Business Prospects
Gather insights on current and expected future shape of the legal Industry
- Understanding on-shoring, near-shoring and off-shoring models of Legal Process Outsourcing
- Build Strategic Alliances, with the representatives from all over the world which includes Legal Representatives and Leaders from more than 50 countries
- Network with peers facing similar day-to-day challenges and discovering resolutions with the help of industry veterans
- Strengthen your contacts with the service providers and the members of the legal industry
London - United Kingdom
The London IP Week is a 3 day interactive IP summit consisting of a series of social events and 2 full day conferences with thought-provoking discussions looking at the most contemporary trends in the world of IP.
LIPW will be taking place between 10th and 12th of December at multiple locations across the City of London with main conference hall being the etc. venues St. Paul's!
London IP Week Agenda:
Day 1 (15 October 2019) - 5:30 PM Welcome Drink Reception & IP Quiz
Day 2 (16 October 2019) - 8 AM - 5:30 PM - Big Corporate IP Summit
Day 3 (17 October 2019) - 8 AM - 5:30 PM - The Future Tech IP Summit focusing on SMEs
The Social activities in 2019 will be taking place on 16th and 17th of October after the conferences.
More info here