Cité des Annassers II
Bt A28 Kouba
Telephone: +213 (0) 23704273
Fax: +213 (0) 23704268
Lawhouse has the ambition to be the better legal firm of the country and want, in addition, to being consistent with the letter and spirit of the laws.
Lawhouse recognizes that its long-term interests and those of its relationships depend on being in compliance with voluntary ethic standards of conduct, including those relating to labor law, social responsibility, respect of the environment, protection of copyright,
prevention from both influence peddling, bribes and corruption. Our approved code of conduct incorporates these values, and all and each of our members should behave and conduct their work in accordance with it, without exception.
1. Compliance with the law, the recognized ethics and standards of the profession;
2. Professional freedom from power, from the courts and from the clients;
3. Independency from pressure, including that resulting from its own interests or external;
4.Transparency toward clients, colleagues, authorities, judges, arbitrators, experts or any other person who occasionally assist the judge or referee, and towards paralegals;
5. Moral integrity, loyalty, honesty, probity, rectitude and sincerity. The respect and loyalty to the office of the judge do not preclude a defense with conscience and without fear;
6. Respect of contradictory principle and inter-professional collaboration;
7. Professional Secret and guarantee confidence without time limits;
8. Observance of the rules of incompatibility, exclusion of contrary interests and taking all possible cases of conflict of interests;
9. Zero tolerance vis-à-vis of the corruption and laundering of illegally acquired money;
10. Promoting the cause of justice, the respect for human rights and the fundamental freedoms as duly recognized by national and international law;
11. Priority of the suitable amicable solution in settlement of conflict resolution, and systematic testing looking to avoid unnecessary litigation. Providing advices on th appropriateness of seeking alternative arrangement to settle disputes;
12. Maintain of Professional Liability insurance coverage.
- Domain names