00 S.E. Second Street, Suite 3400
United States of America
Telephone: +1 (305) 375-9220
Diaz Reus’ intellectual property law practice represents companies based in the U.S., Asia, Latin America and Europe, protecting their intellectual property assets globally.
Our multilingual, multicultural legal team successfully fights product counterfeiting, trade-secret theft, and trademark and copyright infringements in courts worldwide.
From Dubai to Peru, from Chicago to Costa Rica, and from Japan to Venezuela, our globally savvy intellectual property attorneys deftly negotiate and prepare cross-border license and franchise agreements and manage international brand-protection programs for our worldwide clients in telecommunications, business solutions, technology, manufacturing, publishing, and more.
For information about how we can help protect your trademarks, copyrights, ideas and good name worldwide, contact Global Managing Partner Michael Diaz, Jr. at 877-247-9277 or email@example.com.
- Global IP asset protection
- License & franchise agreements
- Trademark & copyright registrations
- Cross-border brand protection
- IP litigation
- International counterfeiting protection
- Trade-secret theft
- Trademark & copyright infringement
- Domain names
- Ciudad de Buenos Aires - Argentina
- Bogota, D.C. - Colombia
- Caracas - Venezuela
- Lima - Peru
- Mexico City - Mexico
- Panama - Panama
- San Pedro Sula - Honduras
- Santiago - Chile
- Santo Domingo - Dominican Republic
- São Paulo - Brazil
- Frankfurt - Germany
- Madrid - Spain
- Prague - Czech Republic
- Moscow - Russian Federation
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Shanghai - China