Patent Attorney - Mechanical/Electronics (Milan)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50364 - £75546 per annum + Additional Benefits
Date Posted: 22/12/2017
Role: Patent Attorney
Salary: Circa €60k - €90k
After experiencing organic growth of the business, this established Italy-wide IP firm is looking to hire a patent attorney for their Milan office with a background in mechanics or electronics.
* You must be fluent in Italian and English.
* Ideally you will be a fully qualified patent attorney but they would also consider a qualified European patent attorney.
* You must have an educational background in either electronics or mechanical engineering.
* Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years as a patent attorney.
Please approach us in confidence to discuss this role in greater detail.
---- Apply ---
Email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0) 207 559 6702.
- Company: Caselton Clark
- City: Milan
- Country: Italy
- Practice area's: Patents
- Position: Patent Attorney
- Employment type: Permanent
About the company
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 020 7559 6702
Website of Caselton Clark
Back to overview of IP jobs.
Are you looking for new employees? Global IP Attorneys helps you to find the correct candidates for your vacancies!
- Large, worldwide scope
- Place and manage your job offers
- Your job offers online right away - after placement even on the homepage
- Job offers are shared on Twitter
- Competitive prices - from € 15,00 per job offer