We need motivated professionals, who will help us build our business:
· qualified Polish patent attorneys or trainee attorneys or students with a technical background (mechanics, mechatronics electricity, electronics, telecommunication, power and aeronautical engineering, robotics), willing to prepare to the European Qualifying Examination (EQE)
- challenging work and unique opportunities for professional development,
- international work environment and career opportunities within AIPEX – the first alliance of national IP firms in Europe,
- possibility of thorough preparation to EQE (required and fully supported by our firm) – for Polish patent attorneys,
- possibility of preparation for Polish patent attorney’s application (fully supported by our firm) – for students,
- possibility of working remotely (online).
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
AOMB Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Zabłocie 25/33, 30-701 Kraków
- Company: AOMB Polska Sp. z o.o.
- City: Krakow
- Country: Poland
- Practice area's: Patents
- Position: Patent Attorney
- Employment type: Full time
About the company
Established in 2009, AOMB Polska Sp. z o.o. is a
fast-growing internationally oriented Intellectual
Property firm. Aiming at continuous development
and improvement of our services, now we are
looking for candidates to join our office in Kraków
Website of AOMB Polska Sp. z o.o.
This job is published on September 20 2018 by AOMB Polska Sp. z o.o..
Back to overview of IP jobs.
Are you looking for new employees? Global IP Attorneys helps you to find the correct candidates for your vacancies!
- Large, worldwide scope
- Place and manage your job offers
- Your job offers online right away - after placement even on the homepage
- Job offers are shared on Twitter
- Competitive prices - from € 15,00 per job offer