Senior Research Associate or Manager
- Education : B.Tech ( Mechanical)
- Experience : 3 years – 5 years
- Role : Senior Research Associate or Manager
- Global search of patents
- Client interactions & maintaining quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Work on assignments relating to Market Research, Intellectual Property Research and Business Research.
- Work on Invalidity searches, landscape, prior art search, FTO, Portfolio Analysis and similar patent analytics projects.
- Preparing robust search strategies to search and identify relevant patent and scientific literature in a given technology domain.
- Prepare research reports to be shared with scientists / attorneys / technical personnel of the client organization.
- Conduct long-term patent landscape studies to identify trends in a technology field, deliver competitive intelligence and identify potential research and licensing opportunities.
- Strong written, communication, time management and people management skills.
- Team Handling
- Company: AnovIP
- City: New Dehli
- Country: India
- Practice area's: Patents
- Position: Other
- Employment type: Full time
About the company
Leaders in protection of intellectual property and assist clients from across the globe in developing and implementing intellectual property strategies.
We are experts in providing high quality and customized intellectual property support services at an competitive cost to individual inventors, small and mid size innovation companies, large corporate and law firms.
Website of AnovIP
This job is published on November 13 2018 by anovIP.
Back to overview of IP jobs.
Are you looking for new employees? Global IP Attorneys helps you to find the correct candidates for your vacancies!
- Large, worldwide scope
- Place and manage your job offers
- Your job offers online right away - after placement even on the homepage
- Job offers are shared on Twitter
- Competitive prices - from € 15,00 per job offer