European Patent Attorney and Trainee Patent Attorney
WE ARE HIRING!
Our IP department is on the hunt for an European Patent Attorney and a Trainee Patent Attorney in the fields of electronics, chemistry and/o information technology.
This is a chance to work for one of the most well-respected IP firms in Italy, that has offices across Italy and a renowned reputation for its IP talent. This firm has honed its skills and expertise over the years to continue growing and becoming one of Italy's top patent and trademark firms.
The ideal candidate Skills:
for European Patent Attorneys:
- Experience in patent drafting/analysis and supporting patent activities
for both Patent Attorneys and Trainees:
- Ideal candidates are accurate, detailed, organized, articulate, service oriented and flexible
- Ability to deal effectively with legal issues that have both legal and business ramifications
- The ability to learn quickly and establish a high degree of knowledge and expertise in your particular field
- Experience with intellectual property
- To demonstrate a consistent and sustained focus and commitment to achieving targets and timescales, despite setbacks, obstacles and other compromised situations
- Familiarity with technologies
- Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex situations to diverse audiences
- Demonstrated ability to partner on projects with others
- Languages: excellent English and Italian are required
- Fluency in German and/or French is desirable
- A thirst for knowledge
- A desire to be part of the firm’s continued success
- A team player
Click here for more information
- Company: Saglietti Bianco
- City: Torino
- Country: Italy
- Practice area's: Patents
- Position: Patent Attorney
- Employment type: Full time
About the company
Our passion, our work.
We have always loved our work, from day one. We have a long history behind us, both as a law firm and as a consulting agency. Fifty years of important cases and prestigious customers, burgeoning businesses and large multinationals. All have helped us grow in some way, each case has made us stronger and more successful. The experience of our past is the cornerstone of any future project.
Website of Saglietti Bianco
Back to overview of IP jobs.
Are you looking for new employees? Global IP Attorneys helps you to find the correct candidates for your vacancies!
- Large, worldwide scope
- Place and manage your job offers
- Your job offers online right away - after placement even on the homepage
- Job offers are shared on Twitter
- Competitive prices - from € 15,00 per job offer