Pharma and Biotech IP Summit
London - United Kingdom
IP Strategies for the New Political and Legislative Landscape
Last year’s Brexit vote added further uncertainty to an already precarious life sciences IP market. And, with the Unified Patent Court now thrown into confusion, the political and legislative landscape is one to navigate with caution.
Against this backdrop, the second annual Pharma and Biotech IP Summit will once again bring together leading IP experts from across life sciences. Attendees will hear the latest IP strategies for thriving at a time when regulatory and legislative changes are significantly impacting business models.
How will you benefit from attending Pharma and Biotech IP Summit 2018?
- Understand how to build IP strategies to prosper and thrive in the new political and legislative climate
- Hear the distinct patent eligibility approaches emerging in the United States, Europe and China
- Gain clarity on the future of patent litigation in Europe and the unique challenges posed by the Unified Patent Court and Brexit
- Learn about key litigation developments in the United States and how to plan a protection strategy
- Determine how recent biosimilar developments will affect innovation and strategy
- Assess the latest Supplementary Protection Certificate updates and how IP strategies will need to adapt
Plus meet with senior decision makers and experts from across the industry during four hours of dedicated networking opportunities.
The Pharma and Biotech IP Summit 2018 has been submitted for approval for CPD hours. Subject to this approval, the projected CPD credits awarded could be up to 5.5 hours.
Thursday, February 8, 2018
8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Hallam Conference Centre
44 Hallam St
Marylebone, London,City of W1W 6JJ
Go to overview intellectual property events